Miami Boat Show Poker Run
Dates: Feb 19-22, 2015
Departure: Multiple departures from Sea Isle Marina, Miami
Distance: Approx. 80 miles, one way
Download the Registration Form for
Miami Boat Show Poker Run 2014
Word Document | PDF Document
Biscayne Bay Marriott
1633 North Bayshore Drive,
Miami, Florida 33132
Reservations through FPC Office 954-545-1414
General Agenda & Activites
Thursday & Friday at Biscayne Bay Marriot. 5 pm to 8pm
Mandatory Captains’ Meeting the night BEFORE your departure. Please reserve one hour for Captain and First Mate to attend. (Captain’s meetings 8PM nightly on Thursday and friday at Biscayne Bay Marriott)
Boat Launching: Haulover Park/Collins Ave., North Miami and Grove Harbor Marina, Miami. (Note: Secure truck/trailer parking for poker run attendees. Must provide Team Number and Captain’s name for clearance to lot.)
Daily: Sea Isle Marina
, Miami on Thursday and Friday, 10am. Daily dockside continental breakfast 8am to 10am.
Lunch stops: Gilberts Key Largo
every day at noon.
Fuel stops: Sea Isle Marina
, Grove Harbor Marina
and Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina. Fuel 90 non-ethanol. High Octane race fuel available on special order basis. (Please call FPC office)
Cocktail party on the beach. Dinner. 5pm to 10pm.
Raft-Up Party. Fun Runs to various destinations in the Keys (Hawks Cay: 50 miles roundtrip, Marathon: 70 miles roundtrip, Key West: 170 miles roundtrip.) Aerial photo shoots.
Poker match for winning hand. Awards and Sponsor Appreciation Party. Dinner. 6:30pm - 11pm.
$750 (Captain and First Mate) Membership is required for this event so, please BECOME A MEMBER!
It's fast and easy with many levels to choose!
Miami Boat Show Poker Run Fee Includes:
- All planning for event, including FPC making room and dockage reservations on behalf of attendee.
- A safe, well excecuted poker run event, with official paceboat leading the trip.
- Function passes for Capt and one crew member, for dockside breakfast, lunch at Gilberts and Sat. night dinner party.
- Poker run hand included, with chance of
winning great prizes.
- (2) 2015 Souvenir Poker run t-shirts for capt and crew.
Extra Crew Fee:
$150 per person (includes event t-shirt and all necessary function passes)
Mandatory Entry Requirements:
Applicants for participation in the Miami Boat Show Poker Run must meet the following requirements with no exceptions:
1. Registered boat owner must be an active member with Florida Powerboat Club. (social or video membership are not qualified member programs)
2. Registered boats may be approximately 25-80 feet in length, and must be fully insured with liability coverages. A proof of insurance must be submitted in the form of a declaration page. (Detailed and accurate engine data, horesepower and performance specifications must also be submitted to company officials.)
3. All captains & co-drivers must attend a mandatory poker run captains safety meeting on the evening prior to departure, at the Biscayne Marriott Miami. Captains will sign a safety waiver which includes compliance with guidelines that include: No consumption of Alcoholic beverages or medications that diminish operating skills prior to or during the poker run.
4. ALL OCCUPANTS (including passengers) of the vessel must sign safety waiver provided by Florida Powerboat Club prior to departure.
5. All OCCUPANTS are required to wear USCG approved Personal floation devices during on-plane operation. Exceptions will be made in the case of Lifeline or other specialty safety products that do may carry the USCG official approval.
6. All participants are required to have their vessels in compliance with USCG safety standards.
For more information, please call 954-545-1414
WATCH THE MIAMI BOAT SHOW
POKER RUN VIDEO